Wednesday 4 November 2015

Letter from Whatsapp: Season 1

Well over the few years that I have been on whatsapp i happen to come across  lots of fascinating messages and quotes from my friends, some are funny tho whiles some gives u the opportunity to reshape your  thoughts about life. Here are some whatsapp status  you'll find interesting. Please thank me later okay let me start already...



In Ghana at most events we  proceed with prayer and  @arielgh made that simple for me with her status "Lord order my steps in your word". after the prayer we move on to @awittor  in no particular order tho yes his status said "what else can fire do to gold?" yes really what at all can fire do? Surprisingly @enoch4seth got me thinking he was like jfbskuescbjzldbgbfljskfh really? Enoch what did you mean by that? well lets me move on, this guy i don't know if he attended Shakespears lecture or not he had this to share "Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing its stupid" - Eugene. Well lets see what Abu has got to offer us he also says "Its about time i finally cut some people off" massa take it easy with us eerh? Lets end here before we're cut off Abigail says she's "available" what is she trying to communicate? well your guess is as good as mine.

Eeerm to be continued....

8 comments:

  1. Your face be continued. Hahaha how did you end abruptly just like that.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of, i like it... I do make mental notes of my contacts whatsapp status's. You would be amazed at some of the status's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was kinda expecting this piece to follow the initial idea of relating the status's to most events in Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha nice piece man, want more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha thanks guys will work on and get more of what you like... I appreciate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...statuses and drama!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice piece Eddy.............on standby for the next season

    ReplyDelete