Monday 14 December 2015

Letter from Whatsapp: Season 1.2

Hi there,I’m back again eerrm yeah so I’ve been wondering, “am I the only person who has come to the realization that whatsapp statuses are now the medium via which coded/indirect messages are shared; with loads of meaning thus, my need for explanations or maybe, I have just refused to understand what most of the statuses mean due to its somewhat ambiguous status. Recently I've come across some interesting statuses and like you know; I can't keep to myself, I have to share with you...Let me do this already before ‘dumsor’ visits me. For starters Amos shared this 'still house cleaning'... well, i can relate with this status, in that sanitation is key and it should start from home or probably if we don't clean this house there wouldn't be space to play or move around otherwise I have no idea what he really means. Hold on! Don’t be confused and surprised already, Binta says 'the axe forgets but the tree remembers....' eerh!! but the axe is supposed to chop off and forget, leaving the tree to remember whatever damage has been caused to it or? Well, anyway we'll see about that. ‘I am a business man, I work 3 different jobs just to keep being a great success in life' sayeth my main man Richie, but on a serious note Richie but why? You want to be the only successful person in Ghana? Sometimes you'd want to be sure of what people’s statuses mean, so that you don’t go mad, talking of madness Edith shared this 'i don't stay mad. I just eventually stop caring', but Edith, what really has caring got to do with madness? Ah but okay!! ... ‘Something’s moving, something's changing, see His glory, feels like #HeavenOnEarth' okay so i know this lyrics is from Micah Stampley's song; So Angie when will you write and sing your own song or use it as a status?


No comments:

Post a Comment